BOOKING AND PAYMENT TERMS:
· A 50% retainer fee is required upon confirmation of booking. This is non-refundable. If a booking date is cancelled, you willingly forfeit the entire retainer amount.
· If for any reason the client delays the start and finish times for the services, payment agreed upon between the service provider and client is required in full, and any wait time charges will apply at $50/hour.
· Unless otherwise stated, travel costs are $1.00/km. Any travel costs are to be paid during or after the services are rendered.
· Parking fees is the responsibility of the person receiving the services (i.e. client), if free and safe on-site parking is not available. These are to be paid during or after the services are rendered.
· Depending on time and location of services, night accommodations may apply. Costs will be calculated accordingly and payment will be the responsibility of the client.
· Upon receipt of this contract, the service provider will total the amount that will be due.
· Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis. A wedding/event is not secured, until a retainer is received in cleared funds and followed by a signed agreement.
· The numbers of services booked are final. Once services are confirmed they must be redeemed on the day of the wedding/event.
· Amendments to the contract are always subject to approval.
· If time permits, additional services may be added to a booking. However, original services must be completed first.
· The balance of the booking cost (as specified above) is payable on or before arrival on the booking date. If the payment of the final balance is not made within 5 days, a one time "service fee" of $100 for a negligent account and a daily fee of $25 will be added to the final balance until balance in cleared and paid in full, including all additional Service, negligence, and late fees.
· Accepted methods of payment include cash, e-transfer, or credit card. Additional 2.75% service charge when paid by Credit Card (Mastercard/Visa).
· If a wedding date is moved, all efforts will be made to accommodate this new date, however no guarantees can be made. If the changed wedding date cannot be accommodated, the retainer will be returned.
· The total cost payable does not include gratuities.
· Acceptance of a quote signifies the acceptance of these terms and conditions in their entirety.
If, for any reasons you must cancel a booking:
· All retainers are non-refundable if you cancel your bookings after cleared funds are received.
· If client cancels a booking 90 days or less prior to wedding/event date, they are responsible for the remaining balance owed on the signed agreement.
· In the event of a major catastrophe, personal injury, or other unforeseen circumstances, Steph Wong will find an equally qualified artist to complete the services agreed upon. The new artist will complete all services accordingly to the agreed upon quote, and your retainer will be passed on to this new artist. No guarantee is offered or implied as to the availability of a replacement artists, in which case, the full amount of your retainer will be refunded.
· Any mistreatment to Steph & her team by the Bride, Bridal Party, Family or guests can result in the departure of Steph & her team, whether or not services are completed