BOOKING AND PAYMENT TERMS:
· A 50% retainer fee is required upon confirmation of booking. This is non-refundable. If a booking date is cancelled, you willingly forfeit the entire retainer amount.
· The total cost includes individual services, travel costs, parking (if applicable), extra artist fees, early morning fees (before 7:00 AM EST), and other services agreed upon in writing.
· Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis. A wedding/event is not secured, until a retainer is received in cleared funds and followed by a signed agreement.
· The number of services booked are final. Once services are confirmed they must be redeemed on the day of the wedding/event.
· Amendments to the contract are always subject to approval.
· If time permits, additional services may be added to a booking. However, original services must be completed first.
· The balance of the booking cost (as specified above) is payable on or before arrival on the booking date, failure to be paid in full may result in additional administrative charges and 2.75% service charge applied to all outstanding payments provided by Credit Cards. For convenience of the client, remaining payment can be made prior to the event date.
· Payments can be made either in cash, e-transfer, or credit card. Applicable taxes and service charges may apply.
· Upon receipt of this contract, the service provider will total the amount that will be due.
· If a wedding date is moved, all efforts will be made to accommodate this new date, however no guarantees can be made. If the changed wedding date cannot be accommodated, the retainer will be returned.
· The total cost payable does not include gratutities.
· Acceptance of a quote signifies the acceptance of these terms and conditions in their entirety.
If, for any reasons you must cancel a booking:
· All retainers are non-refunable if you cancel your bookings after cleared funds are received.
· If client cancels a booking 90 days or less prior to wedding/event date, they are responsible for the remaining balance owed on the signed agreement.
· In the event of a major catastrophe, personal injury, or other unforeseen circumstances, Steph Wong will find an equally qualified artist to complete the services agreed upon. The new artist will complete all services accordingly to the agreed upon quote, and your retainer will be passed on to this new artist. No guarantee is offered or implied as to the availability of a replacement artists, in which case, the full amount of your retainer will be refunded.
· Unless otherwise stated, travel costs are $0.85/km. Any travel costs are to be paid during or after the services are rendered.
· Parking fees is the responsibility of the person receiving the services (i.e. client), if free and safe on-site parking is not available. These are to be paid during or after the services are rendered.
· Depending on time and location of services, night accommodations may apply. Costs will be calculated accordingly and payment will be the responsibility of the client.
· Upon receipt of details of the scope of work (i.e. services requested) for the event, pricing may be adjusted accordingly.
· If for any reason the client delays the start and finish times for the services, payment agreed upon between the service provider and client is required in full, and any wait time charges will apply at $50/hour.